Monday, April 2, 2012

Game Day

Game Day



As you can see, I love my Mavericks. However, I get sick of wearing my fan shirts. I love this look because you can look great while supporting the home team. I have a BIG issue with women's sports apparel. It either screams masculine/SUPER FAN or "look how dainty I am" with a teeny tiny logo. You could totally switch it up to match your favorite team. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda judge women who wear obnoxious heels to sporting events, but a chunky heel or wedge are acceptable. These white J Brand jeans might be my new favorite staple item. They are a little splurgey, but you can totally rock these bad boys at least from spring until early fall. P.S. - Nordstrom Rack has a similar pair right now for a fraction of the retail price!

XO,
your MFFL 

GO MAVS!



No comments:

Post a Comment