Sunday, September 2, 2012

mmm... scallops!!

It is no surprise that I love basically anything that comes from the ocean, minus oysters. I can never seem to get enough scallops! My fiance often makes fun of me for going to a fancy steakhouse and ordering scallops over steak. I just can't help myself. Another type of scallops I can't get enough are the ones gracing the editorials. I am in love with scallops on hemlines, shoes, collars. I decided to make an eyelet print romper for my pattern making II class.

Cotton eyelet, lining, invisible side zipper.


These OSCAR DE LA RENTA suede scalloped heels are also to die for!
This Mickey's Girl Top
 
Although, scallops were all over this spring and summer. There are ways to incorporate them into your fall wardrobe. You can easily pair scalloped shorts with tights and booties. I would recommend any color but stark white.
 
 
Peace, Love, & Scallops,
 
-M
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment